AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
We’re here to make you look good, feel great and, most importantly, keep you safe. We are navigating each challenge presented by the rapidly changing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic together. With the situation evolving daily, we’ve detailed some important changes to our in-store and online experiences below.
Our stores are open for you to shop, albeit with adjusted opening hours, which may vary store by store. Find your nearest store at this link. Our experienced team of Makeup Artists is ready to help and share their wealth of knowledge on the best products, colours and shades to suit your needs, in addition to artistry tips and tricks on how to apply your products at home. We continue to take additional precautions to ensure our store environment remains clean, sanitised and safe, with social distancing measures in place:
- We have adapted the way in which product testers are experienced by introducing a ‘No Touch Policy’. All existing testers have recently been replaced and interacting with product testers will require the use of disposable applicators which will be provided to you by our friendly staff. We encourage you to ask our Artists for assistance. Product testers are cleaned multiple times a day.
- All surfaces in our stores are disinfected multiple times a day.
- Staff are following regular hand washing and sanitation guidelines, including sanitising before and after interacting with each customer, in line with health recommendations.
- Hand sanitiser is available for all customers to utilise in-store, and you may be asked by staff to do so when entering our stores.
- We are supporting our staff to manage their own health and ensuring they stay home if feeling unwell for any reason.
- You may see some of our staff wearing face masks. This is a purely optional measure to ensure our staff feel safe and comfortable in their daily interactions with customers. You may also request our Makeup Artists to wear a face mask during your time in-store, and should you choose so, we will be happy to oblige.
- We ask all visitors to our stores to follow social distancing advice.
In-store makeover services are currently being offered in QLD, ACT, NSW, SA and VIC. This is in line with the latest ease on restrictions implemented by State Governments.
In order to offer makeover services, in addition to the precautions listed above, we will be conducting health assessments at the time of booking, during booking confirmations and at the time of your makeover service. If you’re feeling unwell, we ask you please stay home and we’ll be happy to reschedule your booking. Our staff have been trained to take additional measures during your makeover to limit physical contact and keep all equipment clean and sanitised. This includes the use of mixing palettes, hand guards and sanitising brushes and tools in between each use.
To book a makeover at one of our QLD, ACT, NSW, SA or VIC stores, click here.
We remain open online 24/7 and our team of experts and Makeup Artists is ready to assist you with product, colour and shade selection via Live Chat and Virtual Consultations.
We are also offering free worldwide shipping on all orders until further notice, and are working behind the scenes to continually improve your online experience.
We are continuing to fulfill and deliver orders, and our warehouse and delivery suppliers are following strict hygiene protocols.
Our team of Customer Service Representatives and Makeup Artists is available to assist you over-the-phone on 1300 MAKEUP (1300 625 387) or via Live Chat. To start a Live Chat with us, tap the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your browser window. These services are available 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm Saturday and 11am – 9pm Sunday (AEST).
Wherever you choose to experience beauty with Napoleon Perdis, we’re here with you every step of the way.
Take care, Beauties.
@napoleonperdis | #napoleonperdis