AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OUR STUDENTS
We’re here to ensure you look good, feel great, and most importantly, keep you safe. We’re navigating each challenge presented by the continuously changing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic together. With the situation evolving daily, we’ve detailed some important changes to our Academy Student experience below
Napoleon Perdis Academy Our experienced Educators are ready to help you and share their wealth of knowledge as well as artistry tips and tricks to ensure you are fully equipped for your career as a makeup artist. We continue to take additional precautions to ensure our Academy environment remains clean, sanitised and safe. Our Educators are trained to take additional measures during your course to limit physical contact and keep all tools clean and sanitised. Along with adhering to social distancing measures:
- All surfaces in our Academy are disinfected multiple times per day.
- Our Educators are following regular hand washing and sanitation guidelines, including sanitising before and after interacting with each Student, in line with government health recommendations.
- Hand sanitiser is available for all Students to utilise in the Academy, and you may be asked by Educators to do so when entering our Academy, and before working with other Students.
- We are supporting our Educators to manage their own health and ensuring they stay home if feeling unwell for any reason.
- We encourage our Students to stay home when feeling unwell. This practice should be carried out with any cold or flu like symptoms, not just the coronavirus.
- If a Student attends class with symptoms present, we may need to send the Student home.
- If a Student has been in contact with someone suspected of the having coronavirus, please advise your Educator as you may need to isolate for up to 14 days. The Academy may then require a Student to produce a negative covid result to ensure a safe return to class.
- According to State Government requirements, our Educators may be wearing face masks. You may also be required to wear a face mask during your time at the Academy.
- In addition to social distancing and hygiene practices, we are implementing temperature checks, upon commencement of each session. Temperature checks will be carried out by our Educators using a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- Upon commencement of your course or workshop, you will be given our Academy Health and Hygiene Policy, which must be adhered to.
- We will ask all Educators and Students who attend the Napoleon Perdis Academy to sign in using the government QR Code.
Napoleon Perdis is committed to maintaining a safe environment for our Employees, Customers and Students. As a business, we are required to follow the advice from Government Health Officials in order to operate safely during this time.
In order to offer our courses and workshops, in addition to the precautions listed above, we will be conducting health assessments at the time of booking classes, during booking confirmations, at the commencement of your course, and for the duration until completion of your course. If you’re feeling unwell, we ask you to please stay home, and we will be happy to work with you to offer alternate solutions.
NSW GOVERNMENT HEALTH ORDERS:
- From 7.11.21 until 30.11.21 Educators and Students must check in and out using the QR code which will now include vaccine status, this is to be sighted by our Educator upon entry to our Academy.
- A manual check in sheet will also be available for Students without an electronic option, however, should this be the case, vaccine proof of an alternative nature is required. E.G. A printed certificate.
- As a condition of reopening our Academy, Napoleon Perdis Employees and our Students are required to adhere to the Public Health Orders set by the NSW Government.
Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or alternatively you can fill out an online enquiry here.
Wherever you choose to experience beauty with Napoleon Perdis, we’re here with you every step of the way, and we look forward to seeing you at our Academy.
Take care, Beauties.
@napoleonperdis | #napoleonperdis