Instructions for setting up your e-mail signature (For your convenience, please print this page):
First, prepare your Outlook or OWA to receive your new signature.
For Outlook 2013, follow the below steps:
1. Open Outlook 2013 and click on New Email.
2. In the top Ribbon bar of the new e-mail window, click on the Signature button, and then Signatures...
3. Click on the New button, and give the signature a name like "Default Work Signature".
4. On the right, change the drop-down boxes for New messages and Replies/forwards to your newly named signature.
5. Leave the Outlook signature window open and follow the below instructions to Generate your signature.
For Outlook Web App (OWA), follow the below steps:
1. Go to your OWA page and click on the Gear icon in the top right, then click on Options.
2. In Options on the left hand column go to Mail > Layout > Email signature.
3. Click on the check-box for Automatically include my signature...
4. Leave the OWA signature window open and follow the below instructions to Generate your signature.
Generate your signature
*** These last steps will take you away from this page so please read ahead ***
1. Fill out the form below. Mandatory Fields are marked with a *.
2. Click the Generate button at the end of the form and your signature will be displayed in a new page.
3. On the new page press CTRL-A to select all and then CTRL-C to copy the whole signature.
4. Go back to the Outlook/OWA signature window you left open, click in the empty white box and press CTRL-V to paste the signature in. Sometimes it may look like it has not pasted in correctly, but click the OK or Save button, create a new e-mail and you should see your signature displayed correctly now.
If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance .